This policy sets out the different areas in which customer privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of both customers and Bioflow Direct Limited. The way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information is also detailed within this policy.
Whilst using our website and services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will use this information to administer your account, our website, databases and marketing material subject to your consent. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. By providing telephone and email details, you consent to Bioflow Direct Limited contacting you with information about your order using that method.
If you have set up an online account with us you can Login and amend the contact details on your account at any time.
You have the right to be removed from our mailing list database at any time. You can do this by choosing the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the foot of any of our emails that are sent to you.
Information Collection & Usage
Who are we?
Bioflow Direct Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner in the UK as a “data controller” in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. Further details of the registration are available at ico.org.uk
Our registration number is Z8568690
What information do we collect?
In order to process your order and administer your account, we collect your email address, telephone number, full name and postal address. We never store or save your card and payment details.
Why do we collect your information?
We collect information about you so that we can process any orders you place and if you have consented, to send you marketing communications.
We also send review requests via email following your purchase from us, these are sent once by us and once by www.reviews.co.uk.
You may update your communication preferences by unsubscribing via any email correspondence or by contacting our customer services team.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone : (UK +44) 01752 756720
How do we collect information?
- When you give us direct permission to obtain information
- When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account via those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
Collecting information for marketing communications
If you have consented to receiving marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time or change your communications preferences via:
- Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link available in all electronic marketing communications from Bioflow Direct
- Contacting customer services: By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / By Phone: 01752 756720
How long we keep your data
We will retain the information you provide either while your account is in existence or as needed to be able to provide the services you have requested. Or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Service team) for as long as is necessary to provide support.
If legally required, or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide requested services. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this please contact us at email@example.com.
Who we disclose it to
Bioflow Direct Limited will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties.
We provide third parties with statistical information about our users so we can plan and manage business activities, but those third parties are not able to identify any individual user from that information.
We will only pass on information about you to third parties when necessary. For example, address and contact details are shared with couriers in order to enable delivery of purchases, and contact details are shared with our email service provider in order to send marketing communications (subject to your consent).
We also provide third parties such as Google and Facebook with statistical information about our users so we can plan and manage business activities.
Choosing how we use your data
We use your data for the planning and management of business activities, including analysis of customer shopping habits and generation of advertisements. We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
You have the ability to do all of the following:
- You can change the details you have submitted to Bioflow Direct Limited either on your Login page or by contacting our customer services team. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can use this same method to amend personal information controlled by Bioflow Direct Limited regarding your profile. However, please note that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
- You are also free to close your account by contacting our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be deactivated however we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
- You can unsubscribe from marketing communications by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.
Making a complaint
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) about any business at any time if you believe there is a problem with the way your data is being handled. See the ICO website for details.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to your computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about your interactions and usage of the website you visit. This allows the website, through its server, to provide you with a tailored experience.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
- Reviews.co.uk: Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. For more information please visit https://www.reviews.co.uk/front/privacypolicy
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Google Analytics: Bioflow Direct Limited uses Google Analytics to assess interaction with our website so we can improve customer satisfaction and user experience. This is an important feature to help innovate and monitor the performance of our website.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Google: Bioflow Direct Limited uses Google AdWords Remarketing cookies to advertise online and make ads more relevant (aka. ‘remarketing’). Remarketing cookies will be used by Google to show our ads on websites other than our own. To opt out of Google Remarketing or to control your ad preferences, please click here.
- Facebook: Bioflow Direct Limited uses Facebook Ads cookies to advertise on Facebook and make ads more relevant (aka. ‘remarketing’). These cookies will be used by Facebook to show our ads on Facebook, and Facebook owned media (eg. Instagram). For more information, including how to opt out, please see here: www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
For more general information about cookies and your options, you may wish to visit this site: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
If you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on your computer’s hard drive, you can disable this function within your web browser’s security settings. See detailed instructions for:
Updated: May 2018